Northeast Delta Dental supports the economic well being of our employees by providing.
- A 'safety net' of benefits
- Ample time off from work to promote work/life balance
- Funds to pursue or continue education and development
- Ways to save for retirement
Our benefits include...
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401K Plan and Independent Retirement Advisor
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Center and Benefits
- Flexible Work Hours
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Appreciation Event
- Holiday Party
Full-time (37.5 hours/weekly) and part-time (at least 20 + hours weekly) employees are eligible for benefits; benefits are pro-rated for part-time employees based on the number of hours an employee works. Employees are eligible for most benefits the first day of the month following the hire date.